Monday, July 17, 2017

Monday Making 7-17-17


It seems it's been a long time since I had a good Monday (and look - three 7's today) and there is a real need to power up that machine.  I will be joining BETH today to catch up on some serious block making.


The Patchwork Sampler QAL(button on side bar) just came out with the next block, so those will be tackled first.  These go together pretty quickly so I have another couple projects lines up.


Temecula Quilt Co just released the next Monday Marvelous Mini block.  Again, they don't take long to make.

I have a few more 'hatchet' block units to finish up for Kevin's Mystery - again, quick.  I have some in-town errands to do this afternoon, so I may finish the day off later with some slow stitching to finish up the Yankee Dairy heart and hands block.


Don't forget to visit today's Hosts




Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

12 comments:

gayle said...

You have bunches of fun going on! I'm doing the Temecula minis, but hadn't started the FQS QAL. (Though that propeller block is calling to me - I think because it's a monkey in disguise!)

pajtr said...

Did you make your Temecula block #8 yet??! (Today's Marvelous Mini Monday)
It's so cute,... but those tiny HST's!!
:-D
Pat T.

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

Sounds like you keep busy with lots of interesting projects!
barbkaup(at)(yahoo)(dot)(com)

Dana Gaffney said...

I'm going to take some time and hop through your sidebar, you always find the most interesting sew alongs.

Kate said...

Hope you got lots of stitching in yesterday. You efinitely some fun projects to work on.

Barbara said...

I'm several weeks behind on the minis. Hoping to catch up today or tomorrow.

Needled Mom said...

Those Temecula blocks are lovely.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Playing catchup here is darn near impossible. I just float in and out of the craft room most days and do a little. LOL....That made me laugh imagining me floating anywhere....I gave myself the first laugh of the day.

Sheila said...

You always have some interesting sewing happening, I have to check out those Temecula blocks , they look just sweet.

Kristi said...

Your miniatures are beautiful!

Kevin the Quilter said...

Your work is so organized and scrappy! I love it!