Friday, July 21, 2017

Heritage Day

I will be away today vending and demonstrating quilting.  Well, it's only a 1/4 mile from my house.  Still, it took me most of the day to pack everything up and load the car.  I have the camera charged and hope to share the event with you all.


I made up a few new hearts to hide around the grounds with the project ifoundaquiltedheart.  We, also, have a group in the County that has been painting rocks with quilt designs and leaving them around events to be found.  You can either keep them or paint in another area and hide at another location - fun.


I hope you have been enjoying the Hop.  If this hasn't lengthened your 'to-do' list!  SARAH has announced that due to a family matter, the winners of the give aways will be delayed until August 4th.  Many blessings for her and her family.

I missed yesterday and will post today's list as well as Sunday's as I will need a day of rest - please be sure to visit the following hosts:


Friday, July 21st


Saturday, July 22nd


Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your hearts....hope your day of demo is a good one. And that the weather is not too hot for you.

Dana Gaffney said...

It sounds like you're going to have a fun but exhausting day. I like the idea of painted rocks, they would survive the weather.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Demo's are sew much fun (yes, and tiring, too). Enjoy the day.

Barbara said...

Your hearts are so cute! Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon sounds like a fun day planned ,love those hearts xx

barbcatw said...

I visited.