Sunday, March 19, 2017

Monday Making 3/20/17

Grab button Monday Making

With a weekend reserved for catching up on handwork projects, I need to hit the sewing machine.  I will be joining BETH today with some creative making.


I want to complete step three of 'TWO STEP' (button on sidebar).  I have half of the background/scrap HSTs to go and then the few two color scrap HSTs.  I am trying to use up my very over-flowing tub of CW prints.  This photo doesn't show the huge pile on top or the other tub.


Since that won't take long to do, I have my next mini from Bleeker Street ready for quilting.  This should go quickly, too.  Binding is ready and some embellishments to add after quilting.

I have some light housework to do and a quick errand in town, but I am going to enjoy my day of Making.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Looks like a great sewing plan, your Two-Step is making good progress.

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

Thanks for posting the buttons on your side bar, it's how I found out about the two-step mystery. I haven't started yet but, based on the previous quilts, I think I'm going to like it.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So cute. I need to try to just get in the sewing room. Send me some of your energy this week.....grin.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'm so slow these days. Just realize all these cute blocks are Wendy's pattern. I think I knew this at some point....LOL. Yikes my brain is gone....feels like I'm hopping down the Yellow Brick Road.

Needled Mom said...

LOVE the Bleeker St. mini. That's a great idea.

Calicojoan said...

That is really cute. I'm going to have to check out more on the Two Step. I'll trade you doing my taxes today, for running your errands and housework! LOL!!!!!

Dar said...

I like your Beeker St. mini, but that won't use up much of your CW overload. :) Maybe doing it again as a King size would do the trick. lol

Kate said...

The little mini is so cute. Love those fabrics. Hope you got in lots of stitching time after your errands were done.

Denise :) said...

Looks like you had some fun happies to work on/with yesterday! Your Bleeker Street mini is darling!! :)