Sunday, March 12, 2017

Monday Making 3/13/17

Share What You Are Making

I will be joining BETH today with some busy 'making' time.  I have a couple of small charity quilts that need quilting.


First up is the Sophia quilt and my own princess seems to like this one as I just cannot get her to stay off.  Maybe I'll prep the other and use my SIL's machine (her;s is at my house) to get that quilted.  Although she probably will switch places - I can jump from one machine to the other as the kitty naps on which ever.

We are expecting a real blizzard in this area (like so many others), so if I go silent - we lost power.  Then it will be hand work.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

11 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

good luck in the blizzard. they are predicting 12-18 here. ugh.......I too have lined up some projects because I will NOT be going in to work.

Dana Gaffney said...

You're such a good furmom, I love that you'll jump machines so she can have her comfort. Good luck with the storm, it sounds pretty bad, let us know how you are as soon as possible please.

KaHolly said...

Ha, ha! I play that game with the cat, too! Enjoy your week! XO

Jeanna said...

The weather is just crazy in the north. I hope you don't lose power again. I look forward to seeing the finished quilts....once that cutie pie lets you get to them.

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

Sounds like a plan! They're predicting 2-4" of snow here starting tonight but I'll have to see it to believe it. DC is in a valley, so sometimes bad weather goes right across the top of us.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

We got snow here over the weekend, and expect more with the coming front maybe tomorrow night. Hope you keep the power on.

Barbara said...

We're back into the gloom here, but we had a couple of nice days last week. Keep that power on.

Denise :) said...

Cats do make our quilting lives interesting, don't they? Aaaah the challenges! :) I hope you don't become overcome with snow. I'd gladly take it our way, if it were possible! Stay warm and safe and enjoy your quilting! :)

Kate said...

Hope you got some good quilting time in even with the helping paws of your buddy. Hopefully you won't get it as bad as they say. The forecast looks pretty miserable.

Rebecca in AK said...

We just got done watching our news, they are really predicting a bad storm. I hope it won't be too bad. Maybe that's why your "Princess" is staying close.

Sarah Craig said...

Just took a look at your weather forecast - looks like you'll be snowed in for a while! Hopefully with power, so you can sew - it might be useful to get a treadle machine if your power goes out a lot!