Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Three Borders


Yes, I got those three borders on my rail/colorwash project.  The backing (that tiny rose print which is upside down on the ironing border) was pieced, pressed and ready for basting out today.  Not sure how I am quilting this one, but hopefully once it is basted I will have a plan.



SARAH will have the next step for her Christmas Quilt for day 7 of the Hop.  She's put a lot of work into setting up this Hop as well as designing a quilt - please go visit her and leave a little love.



My center and middle star units - the outer star is pieced, too - ready for the next step.


This was a little twister tree I did for a Quilt Along/Challenge with Sue Aubry back in 2013.  You can see the challenge rules, my steps, and the finish link HERE.

Have to clean my machine and put in a new needle - ready to quilt.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Great progress on those UFOs. I love the range in your projects. Fun to see.

Needled Mom said...

Yeah for the border work!!! Now you can do something fun. I love how your star is coming along.

Teresa in Music City said...

I heard your deep sigh of relief all the way out here Sharon! Getting the borders on is such an accomplishment for me - I feel almost virtuous when I finish them up LOL!!! Loving that little blue Twister Tree! I have one that is Christmas colors, but I may have to make a blue and white one now :*)