Wednesday, July 20, 2016


It's day 8 of 12 Days - it's going by so fast!  SARAH has the next step ready for us for that great Christmas Quilt.

Today's Hosts are:



I have my units ready for the next step - those corners.



This is the Sulky BOM 2004 Christmas Quilt I made many years ago.  It is a tradition to trim a block/section with more embroidery, trinkets, buttons, applique with the grands.  I need to take an updated photo of this one.


I enjoyed this pattern so much I made a second one - gifted.  I did a third, but I don't have a photo of that one.  Even one of these cute house blocks/sections would make a cute Holiday Wallhanging.

Even in 100 degree heat - are you feeling the spirit yet?

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

4 comments:

rosemaryschild said...

I love your Sulky BOM quilts-so different & fun!

Dana Gaffney said...

I love the block of the month, the funky little houses are adorable!

Rebecca in AK said...

Love, love, love your wonky house quilts!!

gayle said...

I absolutely love your houses! Thanks for the link!