Saturday, July 11, 2015

Ready for Slow Sunday Stitching

Slow Sunday Stitching

It has been a bit of a whirl week, so I can use a nice day of slow.  I will be joining Kathy with some slow stitching.


This is my April 'Let's Book It' project - found here.  This is 72" square and I had it done in a large, open meander by my long armer.  I pulled a number of scrap pieces of binding from the drawer - this is a very scrappy quilt, so this works well with it.  I hope to get at least half of it done today and then finished up thru the week.

Join in or at least visit to see how others are slowing down today.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

7 comments:

gayle said...

I loved that project - so happy to see it almost done. And what a great scrappy finish with that binding!
I like sewing the binding on. Well, the hand-sewing part, anyway. I always find it soothing and meditative.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Sewing binding is one of my favorite slow stitichings....

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

enjoy your stitching to the final finish line! :)

Kate said...

Hope you made lots of progress with your slow stitching.

Quilter Kathy said...

Hope you had a relaxing day with some slow stitches :)

sewyouquilt2 said...

love scrappy quilts. enjoy your slow stitching

Carla said...

Fun. I have never put together a totally scrappy quilt. I never like the way my scraps look together. One day maybe.