Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christmas QAL - July - Update


I was pleased with my progress yesterday.  I even managed some errands and entertaining - I know, NO SEW TIME, can you believe it!!


I finished up two of the dolly quilts; today I want to get these cute kitties done.  They are sandwiched up and ready for quilting.  Bindings are prepped and go fast with a machine finish.


And I will assemble my 'non-green/red' project pieces so it is ready for next month's Christmas QAL weekend.


And there should be time to play with these pre-cut squares to make some Angel ornaments using my TUTORIAL from last year.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

10 comments:

Dolores said...

Your doll quilts are cute and will be cherished by some little girl, I'm sure. Do you sell them or donate them to an organization?
Looks like you are off to a great start with your Christmas projects. I love blues.

Donna said...

The kitty print is so cute!

Needled Mom said...

I'm going to be jealous when Christmas rolls around and all of you are so far ahead of me ;-) It looks like you are off to a great start.

Joanna said...

Those kitty prints are fun; the colors and images look neat. I've used your angel tutorial again and appreciate it. They are nice to attach to gifts.

Lesley said...

I really like the fabrics you chose for your challenge...blue works for me! And the backs of those dolly quilts are adorable...and I am not even a cat person! You always have such a great variety of fabrics in your projects and all beautiful!

sunny said...

Love the kitties! And I just took a quick peek at your tute. Very cute.

Cheryll said...

Love last years "angels".. will make some of them for sure... so THaNKs!
Enjoy your summer! :)

Sheila said...

Sweet little Dollie quilts and some pretty fabrics collected for your QAL .

Pattilou said...

That kitty fabric is just too cute! You are as always fun to watch.

Belinda said...

Aww, I love Christmas. Any time of the year!! I went back to look at your tutorial and I'm thinking I need to make some of those.....